Mintway Baby Nasal Aspirator
THE BEST TOOL TO CLEAN YOUR BABY'S NOSE!
Is your baby suffering from severe nasal congestion?
Whether they're sick or suffering from allergies, a blocked or runny nose can turn your little bundle of joy into an unhappy snot monster. Not only does a stuffed-up nose make them uncomfortable, but it also makes it harder for them to breathe, eat and sleep.
- A nose sucker device is a must-have device for any parents with a little one below the age of three years. Children under the age of three don't have the ability to blow their noses yet, so you don't have a lot of treatment options for a stuffy nose
- Developed with pediatricians, our Baby Nasal Aspirator boasts an FDA approval, so you don't have to question its safety. It will get rid of the stubborn nose blockage quickly and easily without causing harm to your infant's delicate sinuses.
- The powerful, high-quality pump gives you first-class, reliable performance while also being gentle enough so that it won't hurt your baby's nostrils. With five different levels of suction, the device can be adapted to help clear varying degrees of congestion.
- It comes with two exchangeable nasal tips, crafted from soft silicone material to rest in your toddler's nostrils comfortably. It is lightweight and compact enough to fit the palm of your hand and is one of the most hassle-free nasal aspirators on the market. All you need to do to get it working is to push a simple, built-in button.
- The collection cup and all parts of the device that come into contact with mucus can be removed and are dishwasher safe, ensuring that it's hygienic every time. And if that's not enough, the device is fully USB rechargeable, so you never have to worry about switching out or carrying batteries ever again.
Say goodbye to those stuffy noses and sleepless nights!
1. Choose an appropriate nasal tip. After assembly, turn on the power button and choose a comfortable strength for your baby.
2. Before using in a baby's nose, it's better to use it on your arm to get familiar with the mode settings, and feel the strength of suction. So that it will not scare or hurt your baby.
3. For the safety of your baby's nose and health, please clean and disinfect it promptly after use.
4. Keep the main body away from water, and it is not washable.
How To Use
1. Please clean the device with proper detergent.
2. Remove the collection cup and nasal tip and sterilize with hot soapy water.
3. Dry the collection cup and nasal tip with a dry cloth.
4. Do not put the main unit in water.